We are Manufacturer,Exporter,Wholesaler, Supplier, Solution provider and Installation Service of Road Blocking Bollard / Traffic Bollards / Parking Bollards with Installation in all over India.
Road Bollard, Traffic Bollards, Parking Bollard, Blocking Bollard, Rising Bollard, Automatic Rising Hydraulic Bollards.Blocking Bollards Specifications:
Blocking SS Bollards Features:
- 304/ 316 grade polished stainless steel
- Machined flat cap
- Available in surface mount, new concrete or core drilled models
- Optional cover skirts available
- Versatile products for decorative covers, removable traffic parking control, bike parking and safety security
Types of Stainless Steel Blocking Bollard are:
- 1.Higher resistance to corrosion
- 2.Greater resistance to pitting and staining
- 3.Low Maintenance
- 5.316L/304 material
Road Bollard, Traffic Bollards, Parking Bollard, Blocking Bollard, Rising Bollard, Automatic Rising Hydraulic Bollards.
- 1. Fixed Posts Stainless Steel Bollard
- 2. Semi-Dome Stainless Steel Bollard
- 3. Trinity Stainless Steel Bollard
- 4. Plain Stainless Steel Bollard
- 5. Base Plated Stainless Steel Bollard
- 6. Mitred Top Stainless Steel Bollard
- 7. Removable Stainless Steel Bollard
- 8. Recessed Reflective Stainless Steel Bollard
- 9. Folding Stainless Steel Bollard
Stainless Steel Static Bollards: Provide perimeter protection whilst also adding contemporary style and elegance to the surrounding landscape. Bollards are available in a number of modern styles, with each bollard available in a variety of length and diameter options.
Stainless Steel Bollards are manufactured from a carefully selected grade of 316L stainless steel (1.4401). Exceptionally strong and requiring very little maintenance, they are ideal for a wide variety of applications including pedestrian walkways and areas of protected parking.
The use of grade 316L (1.4401) stainless steel offers a number of significant advantages:
Higher resistance to corrosion: Whilst stainless steel is corrosion resistant, the naturally forming chromium rich oxide film that protects it can be broken down over time by chlorine and chlorides. However, due to the increased levels of nickel in its alloy structure, grade 316L (1.4401) has a much higher resistance to corrosion.
Greater resistance to pitting and staining: In comparison with other grades of stainless steel, grade 316L (1.4401) is less susceptible to surface pitting.
Low Maintenance: As a result of its quality, grade 316L (1.4401) requires very little maintenance to retain its original appearance. This means that the material provides attractive 'life cost' benefits when compared to alternatives, such as carbon steels.
- Item Code: Blocking Bollards
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: Hyderabad
- Delivery Time: Ready Stocks